Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We came up with a different way to enjoy the ever-popular Buffalo wing sauce. Our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs combine a traditional favorite with a flavorful new twist.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 2 to 3 teaspoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, blue cheese dressing, and wing sauce; mix well.
- Fill egg white halvf with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with some crumbled blue cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook