Christmas Morning Strata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Morning Strata won't only be enjoyed for Christmas morning because we guarantee you'll want it all-year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups cubed French bread
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker; sprinkle sausage and cheese over bread.
- In a medium-bowl, combine milk and remaining 6 ingredients. Pour over bread in slow cooker. Remove insert from slow cooker; cover insert, and chill 8 hours. Return insert to slow cooker, and let it stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Cover and cook on low setting 3 1/2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!