Christmas Morning Strata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Morning Strata won't only be enjoyed for Christmas morning because we guarantee you'll want it all-year-round.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 6 cups cubed French bread
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 5-quart slow cooker; sprinkle sausage and cheese over bread.
- In a medium-bowl, combine milk and remaining 6 ingredients. Pour over bread in slow cooker. Remove insert from slow cooker; cover insert, and chill 8 hours. Return insert to slow cooker, and let it stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Cover and cook on low setting 3 1/2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!