Classic Quiche Lorraine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our shortcut to popular Quiche Lorraine is the ready-to-bake pie crust that takes the work out of this custard-like brunch favorite. Our foolproof recipe will win you raves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss Gruyere cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly in bottom of pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper, and nutmeg until well blended. Carefully pour over filling in pie shell.
- Bake in center of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until center of quiche is almost set but jiggles slightly when dish is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes then slice into wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the American Egg Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble