We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This scrambled egg take-off on the flavors of the classic Cobb Salad, which originated at Hollywood's Brown Derby Restaurant in the 1930s, is a perfect change-of-pace brunch selection!
What You'll Need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into chunks (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 slices turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
What To Do:
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add eggs to skillet and scramble, stirring occasionally, until set.
2. Remove skillet from heat. Top eggs with avocado, turkey, bacon, blue cheese and onions; cover and let sit 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
Prepare the avocado by rinsing then cutting it in half. Remove the pit then spoon out the flesh and cut into chunks.
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from the Chilean Avocado Importers Association
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Amish Breakfast Casserole