- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
It's French toast? No, no, it's an omelet...Well, you may not know this as an ordinary omelet, but the taste will grow on you. I promise you'll do more than "crack" a smile!
What You'll Need:
- 8 eggs
- 4 ounces saltine crackers (¼ of a 1-pound box)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add crackers and allow to soak 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add egg and cracker mixture and reduce heat to medium. As mixture begins to set, push it slightly toward center so that liquid runs to the edges of skillet. Allow omelet to cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly brown on bottom.
- Slide omelet out of pan onto a large plate. Invert skillet over the omelet on plate and turn whole omelet over so that the uncooked side is face-down in skillet. Cook an additional 5 to 6 minutes or until center is set and inside is firm.
Serve with strawberry preserves or maple syrup.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 25 14