Egg, Sausage and Cheddar Breakfast Tortilla
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Min
Your gang won't believe this Egg, Sausage and Cheddar Breakfast Tortilla came together in just one minute. Serve this one up, and get ready for the raves!
What You'll Need:
1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link, chopped (3/4 ounce)
1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
1 wheat flour tortilla (6-inch)
What To Do:
- Coat 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add egg; beat until blended. Sprinkle sausage over egg.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 seconds more.
- Top egg with cheese. Place onto tortilla; fold bottom of tortilla over egg then fold in sides.
- Kick it up! Add a splash of hot sauce before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.
This recipe is courtesy of the American Egg Board. For more recipes like this, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 17 12