Egg, Sausage and Cheddar Breakfast Tortilla
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Min
Your gang won't believe this Egg, Sausage and Cheddar Breakfast Tortilla came together in just one minute. Serve this one up, and get ready for the raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg
- 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link, chopped (3/4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 wheat flour tortilla (6-inch)
What To Do:
- Coat 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add egg; beat until blended. Sprinkle sausage over egg.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 seconds more.
- Top egg with cheese. Place onto tortilla; fold bottom of tortilla over egg then fold in sides.
- Kick it up! Add a splash of hot sauce before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Amish Breakfast Casserole