We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food joins America's Egg Farmers aboard the navy ship USS Porter to salute America's military. Their Good Egg Breakfast puts a smile on everyone's face there, as it will on your ship...we mean, at your house.
What You'll Need:
- 4 slices dense white or whole-grain bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place bread in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper then pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm in center. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!