Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rouse up the gang with a breakfast that's worth waking up for! Our Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake has layers of fluffy egg, covered with a freshly baked, cheesy biscuit topping that'll get them to rise 'n' shine in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallions, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir 3/4 cup of cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top and continue to bake just until cheese is melted.
- This cheesy breakfast casserole is best served right from the oven!
- We like to serve this with our Country Fruit Stand Salad, for a sweet and healthy go-along!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!