Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
You aren't gonna want to save this recipe for company. It's just so easy to mix it, bake it, and have a special breakfast on the table in no time. Why not try it this weekend? Treat your family like company!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 10 eggs
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 1/4
cups (5 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, scallions, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Stir 3/4 cup of cheese into egg mixture. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top and continue to bake just until cheese is melted.
This is best served right from the oven.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 10 14