Eggs and Hash Brown Skillet
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen country-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Press 6 indentations (each about 2 inches in diameter) into vegetable mixture with the back of a spoon. Break and place an egg in each indentation. Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes, until whites are set.
NOTE: For more delicious egg recipes and lots of helpful tips, please click here.
Be one of the first to get a copy of our latest cookbook, Mr. Food Test Kitchen: Quick & Easy Comfort Cookbook! Click here to order now!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 17 14