Eggs and Hash Brown Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our farm-fresh recipe for Eggs & Hash Brown Skillet is perfect for a big family or entertaining. Whether for breakfast or brunch, this one-pan egg and potato dish is a rise-and-shine hit.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen country-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, carrots, zucchini, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Press 6 indentations (each about 2 inches in diameter) into vegetable mixture with the back of a spoon. Break and place an egg in each indentation. Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes, until whites are set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!