We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cheese-and-meat quiche is a hearty treat that'll keep you full all day. Do breakfast right with Hearty Quiche!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese evenly over bottom of pie shell; top with roast beef then with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!