We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cheese-and-meat quiche is a hearty treat that'll keep you full all day. Do breakfast right with Hearty Quiche!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese evenly over bottom of pie shell; top with roast beef then with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- Perfect Deviled Eggs