We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cheese-and-meat quiche is a hearty treat that'll keep you full all day. Do breakfast right with Hearty Quiche!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese evenly over bottom of pie shell; top with roast beef then with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs