We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get your day off to an energizing start with our Lumberjack Omelet. With its trio of ingredients sure to have you going hog wild over, this tasty breakfast guarantees you'll make it through your busy day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
What To Do:
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, ham, bacon bits and onion. Saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add eggs to skillet and stir gently for 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold omelet in half, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake