Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mini quiches
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Weekend brunches are for relaxing, not cooking. That's why we came up with a recipe for mini ham and cheese quiches that are ready in under 20 minutes. Yep, our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches bake up in about half the time of traditional quiche.
What You'll Need:
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped deli ham (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
No deli ham on hand? Use real bacon bits instead to make mini Quiche Lorraines.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!