Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
- 12 mini quiches
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Weekend brunches are for relaxing, not cooking. That's why we came up with a recipe for mini ham and cheese quiches that are ready in under 20 minutes. Yep, our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches bake up in about half the time of traditional quiche.
What You'll Need:
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
cup chopped deli ham (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 22 14