Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This "no skillet required" easy personal portion version is a super way to make everyone's eggs all at once. Our mini Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups are sure to be a tasty hit, and the cook will love the all-in-one convenience.
What You'll Need:
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Check this out!
- Looking for some more great on-the-go breakfast ideas? Check out our recipes for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups, Mini Fruit Pockets, and Mama's Mini Cinnis. They're all tasty time-savers!
- And for a diabetic-friendly option, you'll want to try our recipe for Loaded Egg Muffins or Egg White Casserole.
- If you enjoyed our recipe for Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups, then be sure to check out our collection of Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle