Sausage and Egg Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't you just love brunch? Sausage and Egg Muffins are destined to become your new brunch favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 6 brown and serve sausages, thawed and cut in half
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the cups of a 12-cup muffin tip with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Place each piece of sausage into its own cup in the muffin tin. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of cheese over each sausage piece, using all the cheese, then pour 1/4 cup egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle parsley evenly over each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
For a really quick special breakfast, these delicious muffins can be made in advance. Just cover and refrigerate overnight for reheating the next morning!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook