Sausage and Egg Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't you just love brunch? Sausage and Egg Muffins are destined to become your new brunch favorite!
What You'll Need:
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 6 brown and serve sausages, thawed and cut in half
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the cups of a 12-cup muffin tip with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Place each piece of sausage into its own cup in the muffin tin. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of cheese over each sausage piece, using all the cheese, then pour 1/4 cup egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle parsley evenly over each muffin.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
For a really quick special breakfast, these delicious muffins can be made in advance. Just cover and refrigerate overnight for reheating the next morning!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble