Sausage 'n' Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great brunch idea! Make it your own by varying the cheese or adding crumbled bacon. How about a little hot pepper sauce? Great! Any way at all, it's gonna smell like a farm kitchen at breakfast time.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups packaged croutons (garlic-or onion-flavored)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Drain off fat. Put sausage in prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in milk, salt, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook