Sausage 'n' Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great brunch idea! Make it your own by varying the cheese or adding crumbled bacon. How about a little hot pepper sauce? Great! Any way at all, it's gonna smell like a farm kitchen at breakfast time.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups packaged croutons (garlic-or onion-flavored)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Drain off fat. Put sausage in prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in milk, salt, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?