Southern Breakfast Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This down-home southern-style breakfast is sure to have everyone scrambling out of bed. Get out your skillet and cook up a batch of this eye-opening Southern Breakfast Scramble soon!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped collard greens
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sausage crumbles
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add collard greens, tomatoes, and sausage and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper. Add mixture to skillet; cook without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom. Stir egg mixture gently to form large pieces. Sprinkle with cheese and continue to cook until eggs are firm. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- Barn Raising Breakfast