Southwestern Breakfast Bake
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2
cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
of a red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is cooked through and set.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES