Spinach Feta Cheese Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Greek-inspired egg dish is sure to brighten any morning. It's tasty and fragrant.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 carton (15 ounces) liquid egg with yolk
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Chopped fresh tomato, optional
What To Do:
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and, when hot, add spinach and pepper. Cook 1 minute, or until spinach wilts.
- Add liquid egg and feta. Reduce heat to medium; cook 1 minute, without stirring, then stir occasionally until eggs are set, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with chopped tomato, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
- Overstuffed Mediterranean Omelet
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook