Spinach Feta Cheese Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This Greek-inspired egg dish is sure to brighten any morning. It's tasty and fragrant.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 carton (15 ounces) liquid egg with yolk
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Chopped fresh tomato, optional
What To Do:
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat and, when hot, add spinach and pepper. Cook 1 minute, or until spinach wilts.
- Add liquid egg and feta. Reduce heat to medium; cook 1 minute, without stirring, then stir occasionally until eggs are set, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with chopped tomato, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Amish Breakfast Casserole