Spinach and Bacon Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It shouldn't be hard to get them to eat their spinach when it's mixed into this light-as-a-feather cheesy pie filled with crunchy bits of bacon. What will be hard to do is to make sure they save some for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pie shell, thawed
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine Cheddar and Swiss cheeses; sprinkle half mixture into bottom of pie shell. Sprinkle bacon bits over cheese and top with spinach then remaining cheese.
In same bowl, combine eggs, milk, onion powder, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed.
Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!
- Southwest Breakfast Burritos
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Bacon and Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- Barn Raising Breakfast