Western Ham Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy egg recipe has a little bit of everything in each bite. Hash browns, veggies, ham and cheese are all cooked right into the eggs, for a savory and filling dish. Cook up a Western Ham Frittata and slice it into four hearty pieces, there's enough to share!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and black pepper. Stir in bell pepper, ham and onion, then pour over potatoes.
Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted. Slice into wedges, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Recipes for Brunch: 8 Recipes for Your Breakfast Menu
- Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
- Homemade Donut Recipes: 8 Easy Recipes for Donuts
- Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Sunrise Breakfast Pizza
- Amish Cooking: 8 Amish Recipes for Breakfast
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Breakfast Cookies