Almond Butter Sole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The world's oceans sure provide us with super fish, and when we flavor it with these Mediterranean flavors, we can provide our families with another reason to say OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 sole fillets (about 2 pounds total)
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and pepper. Place the milk in a separate shallow dish. Dip the fillets in the milk, then in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup butter over medium-low heat; add the fillets and sauté, turning after 3 to 4 minutes until the fillets are browned on both sides and they flake easily with a fork.
- Remove the fish to a heated platter. Add the remaining butter to the skillet, then add the almonds and brown. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, then pour over the fish and serve.
The thickness of sole fillets will vary, and so will the cooking time, so make certain the fillets are cooked through.