Almond Butter Sole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The world's oceans sure provide us with super fish, and when we flavor it with these Mediterranean flavors, we can provide our families with another reason to say OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 sole fillets (about 2 pounds total)
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and pepper. Place the milk in a separate shallow dish. Dip the fillets in the milk, then in the flour mixture. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup butter over medium-low heat; add the fillets and sauté, turning after 3 to 4 minutes until the fillets are browned on both sides and they flake easily with a fork.
- Remove the fish to a heated platter. Add the remaining butter to the skillet, then add the almonds and brown. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley, then pour over the fish and serve.
The thickness of sole fillets will vary, and so will the cooking time, so make certain the fillets are cooked through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.