Almost Lobster Tail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who can resist the rich taste of lobster? Unfortunately, it's a bit on the pricey side, so we've got just the solution! Some call it "poor man's lobster," but we call it another way to say "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) monkfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon plain bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well. Place fish on a baking sheet and brush evenly with butter mixture. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly down center of fish fillets.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Monkfish can be found in most fish stores and supermarket fish departments. If you don't see it, ask for it. A big baked potato will round out this meal, and don't forget extra melted butter for dipping the fish!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!