We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
Head on out to your local fish market 'cause we're about to pick up some seafood favorites for dinner. We love trying out different species of fish in our recipes 'cause it helps us expand our taste palette. Our easy seafood recipe for Blackened Grouper is a keeper because it's one of those simple-to-make recipes that always ends up impressing guests. Plus, from start to finish, it only takes about twenty minutes, making it a recipe you can through together anytime during the week.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) grouper fillets
What To Do:
- Spray cold barbecue grill racks with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, red pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of fish.
- Grill fish 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
This is a really flavor-packed dish, and it's versatile, too. You can substitute almost any fish for the grouper. Try this with all your favorites!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!