We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's grilled...no, no, it's poached...or is it baked?! Well, however it gets cooked here, we can call it super-duper. It's like cooking individual casseroles in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 4 trout fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Roll up the trout and place each piece in a disposable aluminum muffin tin. Top each roll-up with a teaspoon of butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a tablespoon of milk, and a tablespoon of blue cheese.
- Place the muffin cups on the grill; close the cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the fish is hot and cooked through.
If you don't like blue cheese, you can certainly use any of your favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!