We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's grilled...no, no, it's poached...or is it baked?! Well, however it gets cooked here, we can call it super-duper. It's like cooking individual casseroles in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 4 trout fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Roll up the trout and place each piece in a disposable aluminum muffin tin. Top each roll-up with a teaspoon of butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a tablespoon of milk, and a tablespoon of blue cheese.
- Place the muffin cups on the grill; close the cover and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the fish is hot and cooked through.
If you don't like blue cheese, you can certainly use any of your favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!