We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food and our TV production team went nuts over this recipe when they visited a restaurant in the Mississippi Delta, where we taped some shows. They thought it was one of the best fish recipes they ever had. Our Test Kitchen agrees ... And so will you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, softened
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except catfish; mix well.
Place fish on prepared baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
For more delicious catfish recipes and to see how catfish are raised, please visit: www.uscatfish.com.
If you want even more classic Southern recipes, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Fresh Catch Burgers
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More