Cheese Stuffed Swordfish
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Swordfish stuffed with cheese? We love the way that sounds. What do you think?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) swordfish fillet
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 equal slices
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, minced
teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
What To Do:
- Cut fillet into 4 equal pieces; cut a pocket in each piece, cutting to, but not through, remaining 3 sides. Place cheese slices into pockets; secure openings with wooden toothpicks. Coat fillets with cooking spray.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and remaining 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; mix well. Dredge fillets in bread crumb mixture.
- Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place fillets on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES