We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crab-Stuffed Sole is popular in cities all along the East Coast, and one of the best recipes is this one from Savannah, Georgia.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 sole or flounder fillets (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons butter for dotting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, crabmeat, melted butter, salt, pepper, cracker crumbs, and sherry.
- Place 2 fish fillets in prepared baking dish; divide the crabmeat mixture and spread evenly over the 2 fillets, then cover with the 2 remaining fillets. Dot with the butter.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
In a pinch, an 8-ounce package of imitation crabmeat will work for the canned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!