Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nope, our Crispy Fish 'n' Chips isn't the traditional English-style fish and chips. This time we're gonna do things a little different by rolling the fish in potato chips then baking it till it's extra crispy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5 ½-ounce) package salt-and-vinegar-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter then coat with potato chip mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Can't find salt-and-vinegar potato chips? Any flavor can be used from regular to sour cream-and-onion, or even tangy barbecue.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!