Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nope, our Crispy Fish 'n' Chips isn't the traditional English-style fish and chips. This time we're gonna do things a little different by rolling the fish in potato chips then baking it till it's extra crispy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5 ½-ounce) package salt-and-vinegar-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter then coat with potato chip mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Can't find salt-and-vinegar potato chips? Any flavor can be used from regular to sour cream-and-onion, or even tangy barbecue.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.