Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Nope, our Crispy Fish 'n' Chips isn't the traditional English-style fish and chips. This time we're gonna do things a little different by rolling the fish in potato chips then baking it till it's extra crispy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5 ½-ounce) package salt-and-vinegar-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2
pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
cup (½ stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, and pepper; mix well.
- Brush both sides of fish with melted butter then coat with potato chip mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Can't find salt-and-vinegar potato chips? Any flavor can be used from regular to sour cream-and-onion, or even tangy barbecue.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES