We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Salmon Patties are a lighter option to serve at all of your outdoor get-togethers. Top them with your favorite veggies and pair them with some fries for an unforgettably delicious meal!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Cook patties in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately.
Here's an easy dill sauce to serve with these patties: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon dried dill weed. Mix well and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Plus, pair this easy salmon patties recipe with our Sizzling Home Fries for a great meal!
- For a fancier salmon dinner recipe, try out our Crabmeat-Stuffed Salmon!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?