Fish French Style
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fish French style is a great recipe that taste like it came from a gourmet restaurant, but surprisingly it's so easy, we can make it for a weeknight meal or for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 white-fleshed fish fillets (about 2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. In a large skillet, sauté onions in butter just until soft. Add apples, apple cider, vinegar, salt and pepper; cook until warmed through, about another 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, arrange fillets in a single layer; pour apple mixture over fillets. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 12 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets) or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with rice or pasta. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.