Fish French Style
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Fish French style is a great recipe that taste like it came from a gourmet restaurant, but surprisingly it's so easy, we can make it for a weeknight meal or for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 white-fleshed fish fillets (about 2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. In a large skillet, sauté onions in butter just until soft. Add apples, apple cider, vinegar, salt and pepper; cook until warmed through, about another 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, arrange fillets in a single layer; pour apple mixture over fillets. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 12 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets) or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with rice or pasta. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.