We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Reel in the raves when you bake up our easy Fish Parmigiana. It teams any of your favorite white-fleshed fish fillets with a yummy Italian-style topping of rich tomato sauce, melted cheese and hearty seasonings.
What You'll Need:
- 4 flounder or other white-fleshed fish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the fish fillets in the baking dish and top with the spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese then the Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
MAKE IT A COMPLETE MEAL...by serving with a ready-made bagged salad and some rolls that you toss in the oven to bake along with the fish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!