- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
The next time you're fishing for an idea for dinner, pull out this recipe...your dinner crowd will be hooked!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup cheese crackers
teaspoon white pepper
teaspoon dry mustard
teaspoon garlic powder
cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 to 1½ pounds fresh or frozen whiting fillets, thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine, divided
What To Do:
- Spray the cold grill racks with nonstick spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, crush the cheese crackers into crumbs. Add the salt, pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and Cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Spread 1 tablespoon of the melted butter on the bottom of an 8-inch square disposable aluminum pan; place the fish in the butter, then spread the crumb mixture evenly over the fish.
- Drizzle the remaining butter over the crumb topping. Grill the fish for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
If you prefer, you can use haddock or cod instead of whiting.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES