Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour -- honest! And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and pour butter mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Fresh herbs are always great, but dried herbs work well, too. Just substitute with equivalent amounts.
If you want to enjoy this scampi in the traditional way, just serve over cooked pasta.
- For tips on how to be a smart shopper at the fish counter, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More