Fresh Catch Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like clam chowder, wait till you taste this challenger that's ready to spin your ladle in a new direction!
What You'll Need:
- 5 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets, like cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a 6-quart soup pot, combine all of the ingredients and mix well over high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaf before serving.
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Baked Fish with Parmesan Sour Cream Sauce