Greek Snapper on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
We know most people like to get out their grills to cook burgers, steaks, and kabobs, but have you ever tried grilling up seafood? Seafood is a great choice if you're looking for something a little lighter, but you don't want to miss out on all the summer fun over the weekend. Our easy seafood recipe for Greek Snapper on the Grill is a restaurant-worthy dish 'cause it uses one of our favorite seasonings to make us feel like we're on vacation!
What You'll Need:
- 12 (8-ounce) snapper or grouper fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 24 (1/4-inch-thick) lemon slices
- Tartar sauce (see note)
What To Do:
- Rub fish fillets with oil; sprinkle evenly with Greek seasoning. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices.
- Place a large piece of lightly greased heavy-duty aluminum foil over cold grill rack. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Arrange fish on foil.
- Grill fish, covered, 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce.
When time is on your side, try making your own tartar sauce. Stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, 2 tablespoons drained capers, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve. This makes 1-1/2 cups.