Greek Snapper on the Grill
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
We know most people like to get out their grills to cook burgers, steaks, and kabobs, but have you ever tried grilling up seafood? Seafood is a great choice if you're looking for something a little lighter, but you don't want to miss out on all the summer fun over the weekend. Our easy seafood recipe for Greek Snapper on the Grill is a restaurant-worthy dish 'cause it uses one of our favorite seasonings to make us feel like we're on vacation!
What You'll Need:
- 12 (8-ounce) snapper or grouper fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 24 (1/4-inch-thick) lemon slices
- Tartar sauce (see note)
What To Do:
- Rub fish fillets with oil; sprinkle evenly with Greek seasoning. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices.
- Place a large piece of lightly greased heavy-duty aluminum foil over cold grill rack. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Arrange fish on foil.
- Grill fish, covered, 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Serve with tartar sauce.
When time is on your side, try making your own tartar sauce. Stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, 2 tablespoons drained capers, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and chill until ready to serve. This makes 1-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!