Greek Style Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All-American U.S. farm-raised catfish is our passport to the Mediterranean! Teaming it with this combo of Greek ingredients makes a wonderful weeknight meal or a company-fancy main dish!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Sprinkle both sides of catfish fillets with oregano, salt, and pepper then place on a rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour lemon juice evenly over fish then sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, and parsley. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For more information about U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, visit uscatfish.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!