Greek Style Catfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All-American U.S. farm-raised catfish is our passport to the Mediterranean! Teaming it with this combo of Greek ingredients makes a wonderful weeknight meal or a company-fancy main dish!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Sprinkle both sides of catfish fillets with oregano, salt, and pepper then place on a rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour lemon juice evenly over fish then sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, and parsley. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For more information about U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, visit uscatfish.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!