Grilled Honey Mustard Salmon Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
Whether you pick up some balsamic vinegar at your local supermarket or splurge for some at a specialty store, we promise that the flavor will be equally as delicious either way.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 salmon steaks (3/4-inch thick)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; brush mixture over salmon.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.
Balsamic vinegar is a popular ingredient for marinades, sauces, and dressings. It's dark brown with a pungent sweetness that comes from aging in wood over a long period of time. It imparts a deep flavor in a variety of foods. You can find balsamic vinegar at the supermarket, or splurge on a bottle from a specialty store. If you don't have any on hand, you can substitute red wine vinegar, although it's a little tangier.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!