Grilled Honey Mustard Salmon Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
Whether you pick up some balsamic vinegar at your local supermarket or splurge for some at a specialty store, we promise that the flavor will be equally as delicious either way.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 salmon steaks (3/4-inch thick)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; brush mixture over salmon.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.
Balsamic vinegar is a popular ingredient for marinades, sauces, and dressings. It's dark brown with a pungent sweetness that comes from aging in wood over a long period of time. It imparts a deep flavor in a variety of foods. You can find balsamic vinegar at the supermarket, or splurge on a bottle from a specialty store. If you don't have any on hand, you can substitute red wine vinegar, although it's a little tangier.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!