Grilled Honey Mustard Salmon Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
Whether you pick up some balsamic vinegar at your local supermarket or splurge for some at a specialty store, we promise that the flavor will be equally as delicious either way.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 salmon steaks (3/4-inch thick)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; brush mixture over salmon.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.
Balsamic vinegar is a popular ingredient for marinades, sauces, and dressings. It's dark brown with a pungent sweetness that comes from aging in wood over a long period of time. It imparts a deep flavor in a variety of foods. You can find balsamic vinegar at the supermarket, or splurge on a bottle from a specialty store. If you don't have any on hand, you can substitute red wine vinegar, although it's a little tangier.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More