Grilled Tuna Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
You can't beat the simplicity or the boost that Italian dressing mix and soy sauce give to the flavor of these easy grilled tuna steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 4 (1-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 2-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add tuna. Seal bag, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Spray cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Remove tuna from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Fresh Catch Burgers
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More