Grilled Tuna Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
You can't beat the simplicity or the boost that Italian dressing mix and soy sauce give to the flavor of these easy grilled tuna steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 4 (1-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 2-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add tuna. Seal bag, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Spray cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Remove tuna from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!