Grilled Tuna Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
You can't beat the simplicity or the boost that Italian dressing mix and soy sauce give to the flavor of these easy grilled tuna steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package Italian dressing mix
- 4 (1-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 2-1/2 pounds)
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add tuna. Seal bag, and chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Spray cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Remove tuna from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Place tuna on rack; grill, covered, about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!