We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This takes halibut steaks (or swordfish steaks or fresh tuna steaks) and brings them up to the fancy company level. And you can use oregano or rosemary or cumin or cayenne pepper instead of dill - a different one each time for some extra novelty. It makes us look so kitchen-creative.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup bottled French dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 4 halibut steaks (approximately 8 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned French-fried onion rings, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Lemon or lime wedges for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, mix the French dressing and lemon or lime juice to make a marinade. Put the halibut steaks in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over them; let marinate in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes, basting steaks occasionally with the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients to make a topping. Remove the halibut from the marinade and place in a well-greased 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle the topping mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fish), until the flesh flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon or lime wedges if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!