Heart Healthy Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salmon is high in heart-healthy Omega 3 fatty acids, plus lycopene-rich tomatoes give this dish a Mediterranean flair and an extra boost of goodness. This heart-healthy fish dish is the perfect choice for a nutritious, quick and easy weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced green salad olives (optional)
- 4 salmon fillets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray then coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring constantly. Add tomatoes, wine, lemon juice, cumin, and cinnamon; mix well. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened. Stir in olives, if desired.
- Place fish in a single layer in prepared baking dish. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over top and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!