Italian Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mild fish seasoned with classic Italian flavors... what's not to love! These Italian Fish Fillets are a go to delicious meal because of there simple nature and extravagant taste.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy or flounder fillets
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place fish fillets in a lightly greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
- Top fillets with marinara sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over marinara sauce. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
You can use any mild-flavored fish with this recipe. Make a salad and heat up some rolls while this fish bakes, and you'll have dinner on the table in 20 minutes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Southern Fish and Chips
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Fresh Catch Burgers
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
- Catfish 'n' Slaw