We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Catfish teams perfectly with almost everything. Especially these bold Mediterranean flavors!
What You'll Need:
- 2 Catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green pepper, onion, and garlic, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables become translucent.
- Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, oregano, basil, and black pepper, bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Place the catfish fillets over the sauce, cover, and simmer for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
This has so much flavorful sauce, you may want to serve it over cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!