Oven "Fried" Halibut
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Wanna know why we think this recipe is so great? We love it because we have the wonderful crunch and taste of a fried Halibut dish, but without all of the calories because it's made in the oven! What's not to love about that?
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Lemon wedges
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dip fillets in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat completely.
- Lightly coat a 10-inch by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with oil; heat pan at 500 degrees for 3 minutes or until pan is very hot. Carefully arrange fillets on hot pan, and drizzle with melted butter. Bake fillets at 500 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve fillets with lemon wedges.
A coating of crisp, dry breadcrumbs and quick baking at high heat on a preheated pan make this oven-"fried" halibut extra crispy-and extra good!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!