Quick Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
You gotta give these fantastic fish fillets a try (Try saying that ten times fast!)! These fillets are quick, easy, and yummy in your tummy. They're winners in every way!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut orange roughy into serving-size pieces.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, and paprika in a shallow dish.
- Combine yogurt and mustard. Dip fillets in yogurt mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture; place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
This recipe results in fantastic fish from the microwave, too! Prepare as directed in Steps 2 and 3, and microwave at HIGH, covered with a paper towel, 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.