Quick Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
You gotta give these fantastic fish fillets a try (Try saying that ten times fast!)! These fillets are quick, easy, and yummy in your tummy. They're winners in every way!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs (prepared)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut orange roughy into serving-size pieces.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, and paprika in a shallow dish.
- Combine yogurt and mustard. Dip fillets in yogurt mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture; place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
This recipe results in fantastic fish from the microwave, too! Prepare as directed in Steps 2 and 3, and microwave at HIGH, covered with a paper towel, 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.