Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lime sauce and red snapper? Yep, that's right. We love adding an unexpected twist to our dinner recipes, and that's exactly what we've done with a burst of citrus flavor in our recipe for Red Snapper with Lime Sauce. The best part about it is that this is a microwave recipe, so you don't have to heat up the house turning on the stove or oven. It's such a super way to keep the house cool during the summer while still enjoying a tasty dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds snapper fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
What To Do:
- Place fillets in a microwavable 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Pour lime juice over fish, and top with butter slices.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 4 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with almonds and parsley; microwave uncovered for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!