We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
East meets West when this crisp and flavorful Asian-inspired breading combines with flaky fish fillets. It's sure to have them asking for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets
- 1 1/2 cups Asian sesame dressing
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place Asian dressing in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, garlic powder, ginger, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip fish fillets lightly into Asian dressing then into bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on baking sheet.
- Lightly coat fish fillets with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Note: Depending on the thickness of the fish, the cooking time may vary.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.