Shrimp 'n' Pasta
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Here's a hand-me-down recipe that's a one-dish meal. It's bound to be a family pleaser. And it's sure to please you 'cause it's easy to make but fancy-looking to serve.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces rigatoni or other favorite pasta shape
cup olive oil
- 1 pound cooked medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup picante sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, and basil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until shrimp are warmed through and peppers are almost tender.
Stir in the tomatoes and picante sauce; simmer 2 to 3 more minutes, or until warmed through, stirring frequently.
Transfer to a large bowl, then add cooked pasta and mix well. Serve with cheese and additional picante sauce, if desired.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES