Snazzy Salmon and Artichoke Quiche
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Quiche is just a fancy way to say cheese pie. But when we dress it up with artichoke hearts and canned salmon, suddenly it's got real pizzazz!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
- 1 (7-1/2 ounce) can red salmon, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Sprinkle half of cheese into bottom of pie shell. Spread artichoke hearts evenly over cheese and top with flaked salmon and onion, then remaining cheese.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed, then pour into pie shell. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from and oven and cool on a wire rack 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES